You have total flexibility when designing your Women's nightshirt or Men's nightshirt.
Kimberley has chosen 3/4 sleeve length, above the knee with a complementary color for the trim on the sleeves and pocket. The fabric for this example is a soft medium weight cotton in herringbone with a tafeta (polyester blend) trim and a standard shirt collar.
Designing your own nightshirt is easy.
1. Pick a fabric
2. Pick a color for the nightshirt
3. Pick a color trim for cuffs (or same as main nightshirt)
4. Pick a color trim for pocket (or same as main nightshirt)
5. Pick a color trim for piping around the collar and down the front (or same as main nightshirt)
6. Buttons all the way down
7. 3 buttons at the neck
8. Round buttons or soft frog buttons
9. Pick a collar style from options - shirt style, round neckline, 3 different lapel shapes, Mandarin style with frog buttons, Asian style open neckline, Asian style with frog buttons
10. Select the length or for custom made, enter all the "length" measurements on the measurements form. The form is located on the right, select "Measure Up" or click here "Measure Up"
For a matching robe click here, Robes and Kimonos.
If you have any question please send an email or phone us in Australia on +61 2 66748312. Our contact form is located on our Home page or Contact Us
Note: All prices in US Dollars